If your child was born between 1 September 2015 and 31 August 2016 they may start school full time in September 2020.
This move is not an automatic process and you will need to apply for a place via the borough webpage.
The full admissions process is set out in the booklet ‘Starting school full-time in 2020’ which will be published on 1 November 2019
How to accept your child’s school place
• Go to the e-admissions (https://www.eadmissions.org.uk/eAdmissions/app) website where you made your application.
• Login using your username and password you received when you registered to make your application. If you have forgotten your details you can enter your email address and get a reminder sent to you.
• Select the ‘My school admissions’ page.
• Select the ‘View outcome and respond’ option.
• ‘Submit’ your response. We will then send you an email to confirm that you have accepted your child’s school place.
If you do not press the ‘submit’ button, we will automatically take the place away as you have not accepted our offer.
If your child is born between September 2016 and August 2017 they will be eligible to 15 hours a week Nursery placement. If you wish to apply for our nursery then please visit the main office from 1st October 2019 and complete the form.
Please note that the school will contact every applicant on the list in March 2019 to request if you still require a place at our nursery. Nursery places are allocated to children who have brothers or sisters in the school and then by the nearest mileage to the school.
Moving to secondary school
If your child was born between 1 September 2008 and 31 August 2009 they will be moving to a secondary school in September 2020.
You can apply from 1 September 2019 when up to date information will be available on this page.
This move is not an automatic process and you will need to apply for a place at the schools you would like your child to go to.
If you apply online by 31 October 2019 you can view your results online at the e-admissions (https://www.lbbd.gov.uk/school-admissions) website.
Please apply using the common application form (CAF) provided by the borough where you and your child live.
Applying for a school place at any time in the school year.
By law, children aged between 5 and 16 must receive an education.
If you would like to apply for a place at our school, you will need to apply to the School Admissions Team direct, via the borough website (https://www.lbbd.gov.uk/school-admissions).
To apply for an in-year school place:
- Make sure you read and understand the information in the admissions booklet ‘Finding a school place – issue 4’ before you apply. We’ve also produced a quick guide to the in-year process.
- Fill in one form for each child.
Your application will be processed within 10 school days of receiving your form and documents.