Subject Lead Teacher TLR2a/b
School: Northbury Primary School, Barking, IG11 8JA
Telephone: 0208 270 4750
Start: September 2019
Salary: Inner London Main Pay Range
Contract: Main scale class teachers or NQTs.
Come and join us at Northbury Primary School as a class teacher. We are a good school (Inspection December 2016), and are seeking to appoint highly motivated class teachers. NQTs are welcome to apply.
- A diverse, friendly and supportive community of staff, children.
- A dynamic, dedicated and hardworking team committed to school improvement
- Well behaved and hardworking children who are keen to learn- Outstanding behavior! (Ofsted 2016)
- A school committed to professional development and equality for all staff with a high level of induction and training for new staff members.
- Subject TLRs for experienced teachers (temporary initially).
We are looking to appoint teachers for a range of year groups who:
- Are passionate about ensuring all pupils achieve their full potential;
- Care deeply about providing a rich curriculum and learning experiences;
- Are committed to achieving excellence at Northbury and within the wider community;
- Are highly organised and flexible.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Please contact the school to arrange a visit, or by email on
Closing date for applications: Monday 25th March at 9am
Interviews: Week Beginning 1st April 2019
For an application form and further details, please use the link below:
Northbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks including enhanced DBS checks. Applicants will be required to complete a ‘Disqualification by Association’ Applicant Declaration as part of the safeguarding procedure