Primary Class Teacher
School: Northbury Primary School, Barking, IG11 8JA
Telephone: 0208 270 4750
Start: September 2019
Salary: Inner London Main Pay Range
Contract: Full time teachers. TLRs available for Year group leaders & subject leader roles.
Do you want to be part of a committed team of practitioners, who strive for excellence in all areas? Then come and join us at Northbury Primary School. We are a good school (Inspection December 2016), and are seeking to appoint energetic and highly motivated class teachers.
- A diverse, friendly and supportive community of staff and children.
- A dynamic, dedicated and hardworking team committed to school improvement
- Well behaved and hardworking children who are keen to learn
- A school committed to professional development and equality for all staff with a high level of induction and training for new staff members.
We are looking to appoint teachers for a range of year groups who:
- Are passionate about ensuring all pupils achieve their full potential;
- Care deeply about providing a rich curriculum and learning experiences;
- Are committed to achieving excellence at Northbury and within the wider community;
- Are highly organised and flexible.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Please contact the school to arrange a visit, or by email on
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 7th May 2019 at 9am
Interviews: Friday 17th May
Northbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks including enhanced DBS checks. Applicants will be required to complete a ‘Disqualification by Association’ Applicant Declaration as part of the safeguarding procedure