Start date: November 2018
Do you want an exciting new challenge and to be part of a committed team of practitioners, then Northbury Primary school may have the opportunity for you. The Headteacher and school Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Office Manager to join us.
Scale 6 Spinal Point 26 (£25,746 to be pro-rata)
35 Hours per week Term Time only
8.00 am to 4 pm with 1 hour for lunch
- A large 4 form entry school with a diverse, friendly and supportive community of staff and children.
- A dynamic, dedicated and hardworking team committed to school improvement
- Well behaved and hardworking children who are keen to learn.
- A school committed to professional development and equality for all staff with a high level of induction and training for new staff members.
We are looking to appoint an Office Manager who:
- Is highly organised and flexible
- Has a good standard of English and Maths
- Knowledge of computers
- Can communicate effectively with families, children, school staff and other professionals.
- Can work independently and as part of a busy team.
- Is committed to achieving excellence at Northbury
- is able to develop and adapt old and new skills
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Please contact the school office to make an appointment to visit us on 0208 270 4750
To apply for this role please click on the below link to complete an online application form
Closing date for applications: Fridat 19th October 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 31st October 2018
Northbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure application to the Disclosure & Barring Service and check against the ISA barred list for Children.