Start date: Immediately
Do you want an exciting new challenge and to be part of a committed team of practitioners, then Northbury Primary school may have the opportunity for you? The Headteacher and school Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated ICT Network and Systems Technician to join us.
Scale 5 (£24,462)
35 Hours per week 52 week
8.00 am to 4 pm with 1 hour for lunch
- A large 4 form entry school with a diverse, friendly and supportive community of staff and children.
- A dynamic, dedicated and hardworking team committed to school improvement
- Well behaved and hardworking children who are keen to learn.
- A school committed to professional development and equality for all staff with a high level of induction and training for new staff members.
We are looking to appoint an ICT Technician who:
- Is highly organised and flexible
- Can manage day-to-day duties
- Can manage and monitor the ICT Helpdesk, prioritising incoming requests and determine appropriate response times
- Can Install, maintain and upgrade network hardware
- Manage and maintain anti-theft processes including security marking, asset registers and auditing
- Can maintain school website/share point and e-communication developments
- Can communicate effectively with families, children, school staff and other professionals.
- Can work independently and as part of a busy team.
- Provides support and training to staff and students
- Is committed to achieving excellence at Northbury
- Is able to develop and adapt old and new skills
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Please contact the school office to make an appointment to visit us on 0208 270 4750 or email at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 8th May 2019
Interviews: W/B 13th May 2019
Northbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure application to the Disclosure & Barring Service and check against the ISA barred list for Children.